Updated: Aug 30
Downloading Telegram videos on mobile devices can be slow, especially when there are many videos in a channel. This article will show you how to download Telegram videos faster. but before that let's take a look at what is IDM.
What is IDM:
Internet Download Manager is a savage software which helps in resuming direct downloads in simple user interface. It is a must have software for windows. Purposes it serve:
Downloading videos from youtube and other social networks.
Grabber project (download with authorization)
Making mega downloads safe and secure
Sorting downloads into different folders for easy navigation.
Downloading multiple files from a webpage with single click.
Now follow the steps below to download the telegram files more faster.
First search this bot in your telegram app " @LinkToFilesBot " and then click on start .
Now forward your file to this bot and you will get a link in few seconds from bot.
3. Click on link , then it open up a new page click on download button for download .
4. For faster download use IDM+ . You can download IDM+ from here for free.
5. Install IDM+ and open link in IDM+ (IDM+ has it's own browser) .
6. Now click on Download button .
7. It will open up a new window.
7. Now click on Start. Your file will begin to download.
Also read: Hacking with Android